Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to Mama M.D.! I've created this blog to share with you my discoveries in healthful living. Being a wife and mama, my goal is to take the best care of my family that I possibly can, and that includes keeping them all well. Over the years I've learned that there is a lot a person can do to prevent sickness and disease, and that prevention truly is the best medicine. However there are also great, simple, natural remedies that one can use when you do get sick. Many are very inexpensive, and actually help your body to be stronger in the long run, than using medication.

I am not a doctor, and do not claim to know how to treat medical conditions. This blog is meant to inspire you to a healthy way of life and help you to take responsibility for your own health. While I am a great advocate of doing things naturally, I definately recognize the medical profession for being wonderful caretakers in times when a doctor truly is needed. So, this is my disclaimer, anything you read here concerning health or healing you try at your own risk.

I've got many things "brewing" to post, so stay tuned! Oh, and if you would be so kind, share this blog with your friends!

No comments: